Training new employees while running a retail business and managing several applications – Yikes!
Being a retailer while trying to meet the demands of today’s consumer can be tough, but it doesn’t have to be. LS NAV is a fully integrated solution delivering the functionality needed by all retailers. How integrated are we talking? Your entire operation. From the store to headquarters; the Point of Sale (POS) terminals, in-store systems, inventory, merchandising and all the back office functions – we mean everything.
It was hard to choose, but we listed 10 of our favourite features from LS NAV below. Take a look at why companies like IKEA and Nike have chosen LS Retail as their retail solution.
Why We Love LS Retail
- Tracking is fool-proof. You can track single transactions from the Point-of-Sale straight to the General Ledger.
- LS Retail is built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Your staff only needs to become familiar with one interface and it applies to usage at all levels.
- Managing your sales has never been easier. Your items can offer prices that are valid on different dates at varying store locations. The options are wide-open.
- Were you interested in offering a loyalty program or coupons for your customers? From advanced promotional pricing to redeeming points from gifts – LS NAV makes it easy. Take a look at the benefits of integrating a loyalty program with LS here. Coupons and discounts? Profit and sales statistics are traceable to each offer triggered, even with multiple offers. Yes, we said triggered!
- Getting a headache from calculating sales commissions? We can put down the Aspirin. The software can trigger commission, set quotas, and apply the commission accordingly.
- The system provides back office functionality both in the store and at the head office. This allows your store manager to have total control over business operations. Whether it be within the store, the POS terminals, or the back office.
- Manage and plan your inventory without committing valuable cash space and logistics resources. LS provides the robust inventory management features of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Be ready with the data you need for entering vendor negotiations. LS provides a full overview of how your vendor is performing. This includes monitoring profitability, purchase order fulfillment, discrepancy in receiving quantity, and invoicing discrepancy.
- LS includes merchandising and replenishment functionality. You can create stock profiles based on size, color, and style data. Not only on individual items, but even product groups or item categories. The stock profiles allow you to calculate the ideal stock replenishment.
- You can have a web shop application that is fast, accurate, reliable, and even personal. With your integrated loyalty information, the online store can take into account all promotions. Your retail system can now become a virtual sales rep to your customers shopping online.
We’ve only scratched the surface on the features LS NAV has to offer. We’d love to show you a demo on just how much of a game-changer this retail solution is. Contact us today!