Now offering more features that enable you to work in new and better ways.
• Create your own workflows and configure them as you like. Create and modify workflows – steps related to approvals, notifications, and automated alerts.
1. Approvals for almost anything,by direct manager or by groups
2. Notification to tell users to take some kind of action
3. Process automation to execute a process routine and make the system calculate something or perform an action
• Works natively with Power BI. This is an entirely new integration and the configuration allows for pre-built dashboards and data connections. Connect to your NAV instance and immeidately have access to business performances insights into your business – easily view KPIs visually. The app is designed specifically for small and mid-sized business owners, managers, and executives to provide details about customers, sales, and finance. The dashboard and reports are built on top of a fully featured model, allowing you to explore and analyze your data as you need. And automatic refresh ensures you’re always seeing the latest data.
• Will work natively with Azure SQL, which will allow for an enhanced “on-Azure” experience, bringing your business to the cloud. This option offers the ability for your software to grow along with your business while reducing maintenance costs.
• Works natively with CRM and provides an out-of-the-box solution that makes integration easier with CRM online. With Dynamics NAV and CRM working together, you take full advantage of your data across every functional area of your organization.
Universal App on all your devices
• Now you can bring NAV to any device – the desktop, notebook, 2-in-1, tablet, or smartphone. Get NAV in the palm of your hand straight from the App Store! The Universal App delivers a fast and fluid interface, optimized for touch, and for keyboard and mouse. Now includes support for camera and location.
Test Automation Suite
• Includes a suite of automated tests for partners’ solutions and customer implementations that reduce or even eliminate manual testing. The suite includes repeat-ability, reducing man-hours and improving efficiency.
• The world has opened up for add-ons from independent software vendors (ISV) with Dynamics NAV 2016. With NAV 2016, ISVs can integrate their own data sources to help extend the functionality of NAV. You can now download exchange rates and add it in the Exchange Rate tables.
• Contains a feature called Extensions that enables partners, ISVs, and customers to customize and extend NAV without directly altering source code. This ultimately makes upgrades seamless and eliminating the need for code modification – customization’s can be easily installed, upgraded, or uninstalled.
• Offers expanded functions in the area of financial reporting, including optimized reporting for North American companies role-specific finance functionality.
• Posting Preview allows the user to view the impact that posting the document will have against all affected ledgers prior to posting.
Deferrals – Deferral Accounting
• Now you can defer revenue and expenses over a pre-defined schedule. Available for Sales and Purchasing documents and General Journal.
Web Client Enhancements
• Includes over 60 enhancements to the Web client. With a renewed focus on simplicity, productivity, and performance – the NAV 2016 Web client now includes popular features such as cross-column search, collapsible Fast Tabs, freeze pane, search-as-you-type, and so much more.
Word Forms and Email Enhancements
• Comes with Word format defaults for customer statement and North America vendor remittance. Users can assign a Word format and email address by document type for each customer or vendor. Processing customer statements or vendor remittances will use the assigned format and email to send the document.
• Includes several enhancements for managing incoming documents. Now you can capture, store, and find incoming documents with ease just by sending a scanned purchase document. The OCR will extract valuable data from the picture creating purchase invoices or general journal line drafts automatically.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]